Your Perspective Corporate Solutions advisers can assist employers and trustees to consider the implications of running a defined contribution (DC) pension scheme. Perspective Corporate Solutions is made up of qualified financial advisers and technical consultants with specialist knowledge within this particular area of corporate pensions.
The Pensions Regulator highlighted within its discussion paper ‘Enabling good member outcomes in work-based pension provision’ that trustees are responsible for the scheme to ensure that it delivers good and appropriate outcomes to members. This includes the protection of assets, scheme charges and making sure that members are aware of their options at retirement. It is important to regularly review your pension provision in order to ensure it meets the requirements laid out by the Pensions Regulator, to ensure you are getting value for money and to ensure your employees are receiving the appropriate benefits.
Acting in the best interests of the scheme members
We understand the duty of care that scheme trustees have, which is to ensure that any action taken must be in the members’ best interests. Our advisers will evaluate your needs and offer a bespoke solution to your company and the trustees. We will seek to ensure that any action you take is in accordance with legislation and the scheme’s rules. We will also ensure that you fully understand the recommendations, why they are being made and how they will benefit the members, the trustees and your company.
We specialise in helping employers tailor their employee benefits to meet their company and employees’ needs through key areas that include:
- Flexible benefits – giving an employee more control over their choice of benefits
- Financial education and individual retirement advice
- Salary sacrifice or salary exchange
- Online total reward statements
- Healthcare / Risk benefits such as group life, critical illness or private medical insurance
- Voluntary or Affinity benefits – helping your employees’ disposable income go further
- Branded technology – we can brand our flexible benefit portal to reflect your company branding